Saturday 4 May 2013

Cinder Block Bench -- 2

Follow Me on Pinterest

Remember the cinder block bench I constructed last year? Here is a link.
I made another one today, but a little different looking. This time, I used no capstone, just 4 cinder blocks and two posts for the bench.


All I did was to stack one cinder block vertically over a horizontally placed cinder block and insert the two posts through the holes. Of course, I do need to work on clearing up the area near and around the bench.



Located under this lovely cherry tree.
The cherry tree
Here are links to other cinder block benches in the web:
http://kaylasbasement.blogspot.com/2012/06/diy-outdoor-bench.html


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: